Fjord1's Lykkeper and Skagastol at Flåm on 13/05/17

Jim
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0


Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Photo Information

Taken with NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D3300

  • 38 mm
  • 1/250
  • f f/8.0
  • ISO 280
View all photo EXIF information

7 Comments

I was on P&O Aurora in Flåm about a month ago! Was a beautiful place and a beautiful cruise!

Share this comment


Link to comment

I would like to know which places you visit on your cruises,thank you.

Share this comment


Link to comment
15 hours ago, penguin said:

I was on P&O Aurora in Flåm about a month ago! Was a beautiful place and a beautiful cruise!

It's lovely - a full size cruise ship must be quite a sight in those waters!

Share this comment


Link to comment
52 minutes ago, Robert Bailey said:

I would like to know which places you visit on your cruises,thank you.

This photo was a short 2hr cruise from Flam to Gudvangen

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 hours ago, Jim said:

It's lovely - a full size cruise ship must be quite a sight in those waters!

I can dig out a few pictures if your interested! It was quite a sight!

Did you enjoy the railway?

Share this comment


Link to comment

The railway was good - some stunning views. We'd actually caught the train up from Oslo to Myrdal (approx 4.5hrs) and gone from cityscape and low-lands to snow covered mountains over the course of a couple of hours - to completely reverse that in 45 minutes was quite a sight to behold. It was part of the "Norway in Nutshell" tour that you can do, although in hindsight with the bus and train after the cruise taking 3.5hrs to get to Bergen, we'd have been better off taking the catamaran which would have meant more time on the Fjords and arriving earlier in Bergen.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/22/2017 at 09:21, Jim said:

The railway was good - some stunning views. We'd actually caught the train up from Oslo to Myrdal (approx 4.5hrs) and gone from cityscape and low-lands to snow covered mountains over the course of a couple of hours - to completely reverse that in 45 minutes was quite a sight to behold. It was part of the "Norway in Nutshell" tour that you can do, although in hindsight with the bus and train after the cruise taking 3.5hrs to get to Bergen, we'd have been better off taking the catamaran which would have meant more time on the Fjords and arriving earlier in Bergen.

Sounds like a very interesting trip!! I'd love to do more of Norway, there were some incredible views!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now