Sign in to follow this  
nodwad

Pets

Have they ever served them up on board with a nice mustard sauce though. Maybe that's the way to slowly beat the curse. Ed

The superstition about Rabbits is not just a French thing, Fishermen and sailors in Cornwall don't like them, don't know about other areas.

It is not a superstition about rabbits for the French.i have checked it up on the internet years ago and that was the reason why French ferries will not allow rabbits on board.

On 2017-4-5 at 20:06, Cabin-boy said:

A dog buggy sounds like the sort of product you would find in the Innovations catalogue when it drops out of your Sunday newspaper. I just looked them up on Amazon and was amazed at the range of models. What I can't quite fathom is why you would need one when your pet has four perfectly good legs and would surely prefer to walk or run everywhere. Perhaps someone can enlighten me. Ed. 

Our dog has a buggy she only has 3 legs and it allows her to go out all day with us she can only walk short distances so it is vital to her 

That sounds perfect given her handicap. My point at the time was to know why you would need one if your dog could walk normal distances without help but it seems there are a range of scenarios I had not envisaged. Thanks for the feedback. Ed.