Pansmiker

Cork Santander on Connemara

7 hours ago, jonno said:

It works fine, can you increase the amount of pieces?  A classic font used on the livery too!;)

It seems you can set the limit from 12 to 442 pieces (but that might depend on the resolution of the photo if the software is able to detect it?) and add some notes or tags and that's basically it. I might try a screen shot from Marine Traffic of the English Channel later and set it to 442 pieces to really test you! xD Ed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cabin-boy said:

It seems you can set the limit from 12 to 442 pieces (but that might depend on the resolution of the photo if the software is able to detect it?) and add some notes or tags and that's basically it. I might try a screen shot from Marine Traffic of the English Channel later and set it to 442 pieces to really test you! xD Ed

Ha - I like the watermark (not sure the unions will). Going slightly off topic, I'm currently organising a stag-do for which we've now decided the stag is being sent information about the trip by having a custom jigsaw printed and sending the pieces to him. Muhahahahahaha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1