Jump to content

Lofty

BFE Members
  • Content Count

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Lofty

  • Rank
    BFE Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Phew!! Thanks for that, makes sense - 😊
  2. I received an email today re consolidating sailing from Plymouth Roscoff to the Pont Aven. This promoted me to look at the timetables To which all dates to and from France Spain from U.K. have gone - only showing sailing for next year. Is this a blip in the system or am I missing something?
  3. Thank you, that is very encouraging 😊
  4. Thank you, that is helpful 😊
  5. We’re meant to be sailing next week from Santander to UK (Our home)then back in September to Spain (Portugal ) my husband is in the High risk category, in view of the latest announcements would I be wise to delay? We do have a cabin with a balcony, not that the virus is commodore exempt!!🙈 What a dilemma
  6. Dilemma - were sailing in the opposite direction next week From Portugal though Spain to U.K. Via BF. Sailing back late September to Spain then onto PORTUGAL were not tourists just visiting our home. However the biggest worry is - could we be stranded in U.K. come late September ?! we have to decided wether to go or not in the next few days or we will lose our booking - we desperately want to go as we have not been back for over a year - however should we bite the bullet and stay where we are- Help!!!
  7. I cannot understand for the life of me why they have made people quarantine form Portugal, the total deaths from the virus is 1,614 people. It’s nothing compared to Spain or France by a long way. It doesn’t make sense as it’s been safer here than the rest of Europe.
  8. We’re not getting off in UK we stay on the same ferry and continue to Roscoe
  9. I was considering moving my September booking forward to July and thought by looking at the sailing update page I would get some reassurance it was safe to do so. Thank you for reply, maybe it’s safe to move my booking forward. i am Setting off from Portugal sailing from Spain to U.K. and then to Roscoe - we are worried about the safety aspect as my husband is in the high risk area - were not going on holiday but checking on our property.
  10. I was considering moving my September booking forward to July and thought by looking at the sailing update page I would get some reassurance it was safe to do so. Thank you for reply, maybe it’s safe to move my booking forward.
  11. I was of the understanding that Brittany Ferries had commenced sailings to France and Spain once again. However, when I looked at the sailing update page it read that sailings had been cancelled until 28th June 2020 - now being July I expected to see the updates on today’s sailings for reassurance. i can see you can book a ferry for tomorrow so I am confused at to whether they have started or not - or have I missed the boat 😬
  12. I have just noticed the 16th June sailing from Portsmouth to Santander has disappeared from the selection dates - does anybody know if it’s cancelled? no cancellation email so far 🤷‍♀️
  13. They are traveling via their own vehicle as it is safer virus wise, and it was arranged months ago that they were coming to work For us for a few months - they do have an email confirming this, plus they have their own accommodation that is separate from the house to self isolate, so hopefully their won’t be a problem 😬
  14. We have family booked on the Portsmouth Santander run on 16th June to visit and help us for some months here in Portugal so far it is showing as operating. I admit I was expecting it to be cancelled by now, so does anybody have any idea that this is probably going to be cancelled or not
  15. I know I should know the answer to this as I have been reading up on most posts posted on here. However, i have a passages booked in May, it’s still showing as sailing, but I am confident that it will be cancelled in the next batch of cancellations (Santander to Portsmouth) should I move my booking now, they have taken the money by the way or is it in my interest to wait for BF to cancel
×
×
  • Create New...