Sign in to follow this  
spll

My Ferry Link Sold to DFDS

Tugs are by Berloiz now.

No, they're still all with Rodin. Rodin has just cleared Calais harbour entrance with all 4 tugs in attendance. Won't be long I suspect before the three smaller ones drop off leaving Thorax to take the tow to Dunkerque. Unless Triton stays with them too. I also suspect that nothing will happen with Berlioz until Thorax and Triton have got back from depositing Rodin safely in Dunkerque.

It's amazing just how little of the sea area on the continental side of the whole area between Calais and Rotterdam is actually navigable. The whole area is so full of sandbanks.

The ship currently occupying the floating dock at ARNOs is listed as scheduled to depart Dunkerque on Sunday. If that ends up being correct then this means the floating dock is likely to become vacant over the next couple of days. No idea whether Rodin or Berlioz (presumably probably the latter first) is next in line to go in, but if so then we could see one of them at the yard in the not-too-distant future.

they change livery repair interior furniture and emegency things ans they hope use them at the end of the year malo seaways left the channel the two ex mfl boats keep french flag and the third ship only for fret is waiting to be use when eurotunel are alowed to do this

look at this umbelivable !!!!!! 1 628 of 1 900 chairs are cutting by only one person curtains to ,they damages washing machine , cashregister, computers,plants, and they have to remplace the 4 safety slide it cost 684 000 euros for 4 ...... clarance sale certainly use so big penalty for the crews so stupid

With Malo Seaways being taken out of service on the route, is it known whether DFDS will relocate the vessel further north or return her to Stena?

today picture of the berlioz laid up at dunkerque so far than arno in front of arcelor mital factory, i dont see the rodin because it was laid up at dfds car ferry port

Edited by megamix

may be interior work for the moment they could choose to use white livery juste erase MFL logos and line and put dfds logo only waiting refit dry dock why not and yf you look pictures safety slides are not repareid

Edited by megamix
[img][url=http://www.servimg.com/view/11645495/2725][img]http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/11/64/54/95/dsc_0215.jpg[/img][/url][/img]

Disagree. I think new livery is important from a PR point of view. And now the peak season is over, no hurry either. They have the Malo on charter anyway, so might as well use her and do a proper job on the former SeaFrance twins before re-launching their service in style in time for Easter 2016.