spirit of britain saturday afernoon on calais

megamix

That new logo on Pride of Kent is a bit like putting an apple badge on a typewriter.

You might have hit the nail on the head there. A bit like another P&O shipping brand where the new livery simply does not work on their oldest ship.

Isn't it risky having lorries parked at the bow of a ship? I assume this is dependent on weather conditions?

dont you think its because there is dangerous or inflamable freight inside them ?? i travell on board of the two spirits sometimes and seriousely they dont move a lot on rought sea fantastics vessels

Wow! I'd not seen the new P&O branding on a ship yet. It may grow on me like the new Google logo, but they've certainly got similarities. It seems like someone picked the wrong pantone to write the P&O name on the side.

yess i dont understend what are they doing on the kent new logo the same of the website and the same blue and they where refit after the launch of the two neuw super ferries spirits... so we can think its neuw ship delivery but no ... p&o tell the neuw delivery is dark blue ans stripes and so old logo

personaly i prefer spirits delivery the vessels look like luxurious and classic with this dress

the prides ferries with website blue logo look like low cost compagny or geek addicts of google compagny so younger compagny may be

does anyone know where is the real top speed of de sipirts ,i think they can't use full power because others ferrys of the fleet are slower and there is no enough berth, but in case of latter departure the two vessels are able to arrive on time are you agree??

Archived