Pembroke to Rosslare return, Rosslare to Cherbourg return

As I mentioned in my report I would thoroughly recommend the breakfast in the Berneval Restaurant, the best breakfast I have ever had on a Ferry....and I've been travelling on Ferries for years :-) Dinner really depends on your budget, I ate in the Steak House and it was superb but not cheap........the self service restaurant is nowhere near as bad as reviews would suggest in terms of quality, but it is very expensive for what you get...if you have the budget then the more expensive restaurants are the best bet. Anything else I can help with, just let me know. Have a great trip.

As I mentioned in my report I would thoroughly recommend the breakfast in the Berneval Restaurant, the best breakfast I have ever had on a Ferry....and I've been travelling on Ferries for years :-) Dinner really depends on your budget, I ate in the Steak House and it was superb but not cheap........the self service restaurant is nowhere near as bad as reviews would suggest in terms of quality, but it is very expensive for what you get...if you have the budget then the more expensive restaurants are the best bet. Anything else I can help with, just let me know. Have a great trip.

Thanks for the tips. The arrival and departure times are very good for a restful crossing.

I returned from Rosslare on Sunday. Dinner in the Berneval is about 36€ for 3 courses, or there was a special offer 29€ for 2. If you like fillet steak, it's enormous (about twice the size you get with BF) and very tender. They also have some very nice Irish cheeses and the wine starts at 12€ for a very reasonable Bordeaux. The service is very good. Also, the restaurant wine list is available in the bar (including some half bottles) and is better as well as starting cheaper by volume than the mini bottles of Côtes du Rhône that you see on the shelf.

If you like a cooked English/Irish breakfast, as ac_freeman says it's very good in the Berneval. As well as the "full Irish", they have various other options including kippers. And although the menu seems to suggest you choose between the buffet and the cooked, in practice the continental buffet is included with all choices, though it is not as extensive as BF's breakfast buffet.