Sign in to follow this  
wortley

The new world

Yes, maybe it is time to move on but if the idea of a referendum is ever raised again especially if it's on a very important issue the implications and mechanism of it be more closely studied than seems to have been the case last time.

I think the EU's free movement of labour policy may yet undo it. It surely must have been within the horizons of foreseeability that people from the poorer members would seek to migrate to the more affluent ones in search of a better life economically.

Yes, maybe it is time to move on but if the idea of a referendum is ever raised again especially if it's on a very important issue the implications and mechanism of it be more closely studied than seems to have been the case last time.

I think the EU's free movement of labour policy may yet undo it. It surely must have been within the horizons of foreseeability that people from the poorer members would seek to migrate to the more affluent ones in search of a better life economically.

Yes, maybe it is time to move on

If someone is intent on doing you harm I'm afraid you don't say you've been trying for long enough go on then. You wait until the deed is done and then try to think how you can mitigate the damage.

Yes, maybe it is time to move on

If someone is intent on doing you harm I'm afraid you don't say you've been trying for long enough go on then. You wait until the deed is done and then try to think how you can mitigate the damage.

But it's game over..... the majority have spoken..... now is the time to accept and move on...;)

Personally speaking I'm glad I live in Scotland and don't have to vote for any of the idiots that might be in charge in Westminster.

But it's game over..... the majority have spoken..... now is the time to accept and move on...;)

Personally speaking I'm glad I live in Scotland and don't have to vote for any of the idiots that might be in charge in Westminster.

Everything you need to know about the Daily Mail

Company that owns Daily Mail is registered in Bermuda. Viscount Rothermere himself is a non dom tax exile.

Nothing wrong with that then..... ;)

Everything you need to know about the Daily Mail

Company that owns Daily Mail is registered in Bermuda. Viscount Rothermere himself is a non dom tax exile.

Nothing wrong with that then..... ;)

No way and do you think 48 percent of the electorate are going to be happy with that type of attitude.

Another referendum or the delay in applying article 50 or the Commons voting to refuse the result.That would be fairer after the false campaign led by Britexit.

Let's hope!

• Like 2

No way and do you think 48 percent of the electorate are going to be happy with that type of attitude.

Another referendum or the delay in applying article 50 or the Commons voting to refuse the result.That would be fairer after the false campaign led by Britexit.

Let's hope!

• Like 2

Let's hope!

I don't think 48 per cent of losers will be happy whether that percentage was "In" or "Out" but the fact is it is over now ... the brexits won... so everyone has to accept it. sorry...

Let's hope!

I don't think 48 per cent of losers will be happy whether that percentage was "In" or "Out" but the fact is it is over now ... the brexits won... so everyone has to accept it. sorry...

I got quoted an exchange rate of 1.15 today - thats pretty much the worst ever

But this is great for tourism.. think of all those Americans and Europeans now benefiting on the exchange rates coming to UK to spend their cash in UK shops.....;)

But this is great for tourism.. think of all those Americans and Europeans now benefiting on the exchange rates coming to UK to spend their cash in UK shops.....;)

I think it will get worse before it gets better not great for an island that imports so much goods.

• Like 1

I think it will get worse before it gets better not great for an island that imports so much goods.

• Like 1

You're a wind up Ms!

What you say is not stimulating this thread.It doesn't do anything for Britexiters or for the future.

Alienating 50per cent of the population from the rest is a recipe for disaster.

• Like 2

You're a wind up Ms!

What you say is not stimulating this thread.It doesn't do anything for Britexiters or for the future.

Alienating 50per cent of the population from the rest is a recipe for disaster.

• Like 2