Brittany Ferries Schedules

Hi,

Does anyone know when the BF Schedules and prices will be released please?.

I have tweeted BF and all they can say is "Soon".

Need to get some bookings made as left them late last year as BF did not send me the email.

TM

Hi,

Does anyone know when the BF Schedules and prices will be released please?.

I have tweeted BF and all they can say is "Soon".

Need to get some bookings made as left them late last year as BF did not send me the email.

TM

I believe they typically release them in mid- or late-July for the following season but maybe someone has heard of an exact date. As I think all the scrubber installations are now complete the timetable for the winter should be less disrupted than in the last couple of years but there may still be gaps due to routine maintenance and refits. Ed

I assume you are both talking about cabin 8410 on Pont Aven. It does seem to be marginally larger on the deck plan than its neighbours, like 8401 on the other side, and with a bigger balcony. Am I missing something? Is it used as some sort of show cabin and BFE members get given it as privileged customers? I was down in 5323 last year on my promotional trip and I can't say I was very impressed, but I had 8217 on Armorique the day before and thought it was excellent. Both were basic rate cabins as we only wanted to spend 7 hours sleeping in them and noticed the disparity in tems of space, comfort and style immediately the door was closed. Ed

So I assume you are off to Spain on her in that case and hoping to sit out in the sun. That cabin will be facing west for most of the crossing so are you getting 8401 on the way back for the same reasons, POSH-style? Ed

I'm in 8410 week after next. Good choice.

Yep, this is the third year with 8410.The kids love it. We had to change the return date so I havent got it back but got it both ways for next year. We go the end of July 8410 maybe can leave notes lol

I assume you are both talking about cabin 8410 on Pont Aven. It does seem to be marginally larger on the deck plan than its neighbours, like 8401 on the other side, and with a bigger balcony. Am I missing something? Is it used as some sort of show cabin and BFE members get given it as privileged customers? I was down in 5323 last year on my promotional trip and I can't say I was very impressed, but I had 8217 on Armorique the day before and thought it was excellent. Both were basic rate cabins as we only wanted to spend 7 hours sleeping in them and noticed the disparity in tems of space, comfort and style immediately the door was closed. Ed

They are commodore cabins and the same price as the other commodore cabins but like Gareth said they are massive balconies. I have 3 kids and they love to sit outside and draw and watch the sea. It is a life saver and saves me running around the ship entertaining them the whole journey. You can advance register for cabins before they are released.

They are commodore cabins and the same price as the other commodore cabins but like Gareth said they are massive balconies. I have 3 kids and they love to sit outside and draw and watch the sea. It is a life saver and saves me running around the ship entertaining them the whole journey. You can advance register for cabins before they are released.

When on the Pont Aven take a look at the balconies and you can see the difference. I think everyone agrees that the cabins on the Arm are the best thing about her, most times I sleep better on her than the Pont.

When on the Pont Aven take a look at the balconies and you can see the difference. I think everyone agrees that the cabins on the Arm are the best thing about her, most times I sleep better on her than the Pont.