Andy

HONFLEUR - Arriving June 2019

It astonishes me that something so large and complex to build will go from that state to "in service" in under a year.

It is amazing now a days and like today's container ships can built in about the same time it pretty cool but hard work

5 hours ago, Gareth said:

If all goes well......! 🤞

How many of BF's previous newbuilds have arrived on schedule? 

I remember the Mont was significantly delayed but I also seem to think Bretagne and Barfleur arrived later than originally planned? Seem to think i'd read it somewhere.

41 minutes ago, chid679 said:

How many of BF's previous newbuilds have arrived on schedule? 

I remember the Mont was significantly delayed but I also seem to think Bretagne and Barfleur arrived later than originally planned? Seem to think i'd read it somewhere.

Barfleur was delivred later because BAI decided to increase her capacity during the build..... (official reason).

I have made an update time lapse of the build of Honfluer please let me know if there is anything i could improve on as this is my first time making these types of videos

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Edited by Aiden
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, David Williams said:

Aiden, thanks for the video, only 3 months worth to go !

It doesn't work on my PC , however is fine on my ipad. It works better when viewed manually 

sorry about it not being compatible on PC im trying to fix it 

• Like 1

Aside from the pier webcam and archived press releases they seem to have forgotten all about her on the FSG website. If it takes that long to get her to IF the compensation bill will be higher than the initial contract to build her. Ed.