HONFLEUR - New Build for Ouistreham Route - CANCELLED

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That may well be the view being presented for now, but things can change. My point being that until the several thousand tons of hull sat floating actually have a decided future, I wouldn't 100% disco

I get the impression we've put more hours into this thread than the German shipyard have into the real ship. Ed. 

And don't forget that the ship's real achievement was the production of zero CO2 emissions, zero waste water and zero satisfied passengers for the whole of the 2019 summer season. Ed. 

Posted Images

Interesting about the fact that Benjamin will be on board once she's launched. I'd not thought so much about that. Presumably the senior officers are already established, must be a bit of a merry go round to get it all sorted. Presumably some might transfer from Normandie but not that many?

On 12/11/2018 at 20:17, Gareth said:

Very good thought.

Brittany Ferries have told me on Twitter that the camera going down could be just a glitch, nothing to do with them requesting the camera goes offline. They are going to contact the shipyard to find out what's wrong with the camera.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TonyMWeaver said:

Brittany Ferries have told me on Twitter that the camera going down could be just a glitch, nothing to do with them requesting the camera goes offline. They are going to contact the shipyard to find out what's wrong with the camera.

Well done , it's back , must have been that sabetoure that turned off the cooling valve on the W B Yeats .

I remember the door being open in the very early days of construction, but not since then until today.  There have been a few days when it has been really murky in the Hall with all the welding and cutting.  Must be a nice day in Flensburg or they are using a process that requires better ventilation.

• Andy changed the title to HONFLEUR - Arriving in 2019
  • Gareth locked this topic