James21072000

Club Plus Armorique

Hello,

I was looking at a video of the Armorique on the Brittany Ferries YouTube page and saw that one of the club plus cabins has a double bed. I was wondering if anyone has been in this cabin and know what number the cabin is.

Many Thanks

I'm pretty sure that the video shows the  'Cabine des Armateurs' (owners cabin) - as it only has two beds. All Club and Club+ cabins have 4 berths.

If it’s the same video I’ve seen, I think the bed is a single bed, it’s just “made up” to look like a double - With 2 (small) pillows side by side.

I’m pretty sure over the years I must have had all of Armorique’s ‘Club+’ cabins!

13 hours ago, Andy said:

I'm pretty sure that the video shows the  'Cabine des Armateurs' (owners cabin) - as it only has two beds. All Club and Club+ cabins have 4 berths.

spot on Andy. I also noticed the tapered wall.

Does anyone know who uses the cabine Armateur?

When available I book a Club Plus cabin. I find these cabins very comfy and it's convenient to have the breakfast served in the cabin when you are rushing to get children ready before disembarkation.

• Like 1

The cabine de l'armateur on the Bretagne is used for VIPs at the Captain's discretion. It has a double bed, and another pull out double, as of the last time we used it. On Bretagne, it is in the same private corridor as the senior officers' night cabins.

o.OYears ago I asked if there was a double bedded cabin on Bretagne it's existence was denied by reception desk staff!  (It was the start of our honeymoon to a BF gite holiday in Burgundy)

Colin - are you a VIP? 

Edited by nottingham

4 hours ago, nottingham said:

o.OYears ago I asked if there was a double bedded cabin on Bretagne it's existence was denied by reception desk staff!  (It was the start of our honeymoon to a BF gite holiday in Burgundy)

Colin - are you a VIP? 

Very Insignificant Person perhaps. We have long had many friends all through the crew of Bretagne, and travelled with friends much more important than us ....

• Like 1