Galícia, Salamanca and Santona - Newbuilds for Spanish Routes (e-flexers)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe anyone wanting such a thing would find one located just off the side of the ship...

I can confirm, she does fit Millbay (this is from the opposite side of Plymouth Hoe, next to the barracks)    

Posted Images

Most of the AIS charts use UTC, not GMT or BST so 03:00 is still correct. Unless they have factored in Pilot Pick-up, this would normally be 90 minutes before docking. It also doesn't necessarily mean docking either, could be anchoring.

Edited by TonyMWeaver
8 minutes ago, Fine Whine said:

Kept frozen until March when the fleet comes to life again and we call them spwing wolls...

Ed, help me please..🤪

Kwis

I was thinking of writing a poem about your bread-roll fixation but it came out as more of a wrap.

Ed

25 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

I was thinking of writing a poem about your bread-roll fixation but it came out as more of a wrap.

Ed

I think your jokes need some work, Ed. They're a bit half-baked.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Fine Whine said:

More like they haven’t risen to the occasion...

Chris

1 hour ago, Fine Whine said:

More like they haven’t risen to the occasion...

Chris

Lets hope that responses to this thread  keep rolling in providing of course that they are not half baked!

8 hours ago, colinschandler said:

Great  to see fun has back to this site replacing all the political comments on another forum.

Keep it up Chris and Cabin boy - just like the old days

It's just what we knead .

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jim said:

I suspect we can stop the bread jokes now, it's all getting a bit stale. I think we knead to get back to the topic at hand.

Whoops my fault, any other suggestions to Gareth's idea about picking up cargo then?

Chris

4 minutes ago, Fine Whine said:

Whoops my fault, any other suggestions to Gareth's idea about picking up cargo then?

Chris

Chris as you and Ed don't seem to be fully occupied at present, I would be grateful for an answer to my question in the Coronavirus thread !

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Fine Whine said:

Chris

Fortune Cookies , might help to decide next years schedules and other issues .

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Fine Whine said:

Chris

I was going to provocatively attempt to reconcile the recent bonhomie with the topic of the thread by suggesting that maybe she could pick up a year’s supply of triangular rolls for BF!

But I cannot compete with Chef’s fortune cookies, which I have to say, take the...er....biscuit 🤣.

• Haha 1

Ah great news, Ed is alive and kicking. Actually off rolls at the moment, and especially butter. Mrs FW’s finest cooking during the first month of lockdown resulted in the scales soaring 5 kgs in the wrong direction, now heading 15 kgs the other way and counting, probably sensible with more knee surgery coming up.

Back on topic, Galicia is midway between Taiwan and mainland China. Just had a look on AIS Marine and if you think the English Channel is a busy shipping lane take a look at where she is now - seems like there’s more ships than sea!

Chris

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Fine Whine said:

Back on topic, Galicia is midway between Taiwan and mainland China. Just had a look on AIS Marine and if you think the English Channel is a busy shipping lane take a look at where she is now - seems like there’s more ships than sea!

Chris

That was 18 hours ago ! She will be in open sea for some time now and out of range.

image.png.f113ef6675f3ec651a56fc03557461be.png