Galícia, Salamanca and Santona - Newbuilds for Spanish Routes (e-flexers)

'Galicia'  arrived at the East OPL Anchorage off Malaysia at around 00:30 this morning where she has dropped anchor close to the cruise ships that are sat idle. It's currently unknown when she will move to Changi Anchorage. I've been told by various sources that when she departs Singapore, she head straight for Suez followed by Algeciras.

Untitled.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's  in...

I believe anyone wanting such a thing would find one located just off the side of the ship...

And off she goes...

Posted Images

On 20/09/2020 at 02:05, TonyMWeaver said:

Going by satellite tracking and past data, it looks like 'Galicia' will be around 14 hours behind schedule. AIS won't update until she's back in range, unless you pay for the premium software.

She should have fitted faster engines☺️

When I was, what i considered myself to be, a major shipowner, I could achieve the same result by just winding up the elastic band a bit tighter. That wake through the soap suds! What joy! What memories! And heaven help any rubber duck that got in the way. But then, that was all pre-covid, in the days of plastic submarines and baking powder..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
44 minutes ago, David Williams said:

The Golden Jubilee got quite close to the Galicia and then backed off, a smaller tanker is now alongside Galicia, however the Golden Jubilee hasn't left 

One for fuel, one for waste.

20 minutes ago, David Williams said:

She will slow down in Sri Lanka to let the Sea Marshalls on, however she won't need to anchor for that

Do you know how far up the Red Sea they stay on board for?

7 minutes ago, JohnMustow said:

Will we see photos?

Hopefully, there is someone there who maybe able to get some photos in the next 4 or 5 hours providing Galicia stays put, I should know by the morning.

Edited by TonyMWeaver
8 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Galicia seems to have dropped out of AIS range about 2 hours ago.  Which is slightly strange given that she is only about 10 miles off the coast of Malaysia.

Vesselfinder (the BFE link) and cruisemapper show a reading about 10 mins old. it looks like MarineTraffic has missed some,