Sign in to follow this  
Gardian

£35 Deposit

8 hours ago, Gardian said:

Just felt for a few weeks that the ‘banner’ in the trhc needs updating to the £40 that it has been for months.

Not a big thing.

Unfortunately we do not have control over the content of these banners, but I will highlight the issue. 

5 hours ago, Andy said:

Unfortunately we do not have control over the content of these banners, but I will highlight the issue. 

I have noticed some blatant pre-scrubber PA shots there too Andy. You can't hide the fact forever.... she's changed! :/ 

9 minutes ago, hf_uk said:

I have noticed some blatant pre-scrubber PA shots there too Andy. You can't hide the fact forever.... she's changed! :/ 

Alas, as Andy says, we don't have control over the content - those ads are fed by BF.

If we had control, I suspect Andy would still be displaying the VDL ;)

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

Alas, as Andy says, we don't have control over the content - those ads are fed by BF.

If we had control, I suspect Andy would still be displaying the VDL ;)

For a while I have seen the same ads, but with updated content in many other places, at the same time as the ones on BFE are not current. Is it possible that a source or feeds needs updating Jim, perhaps BF changed something and didn't tell you guys?

1 hour ago, hf_uk said:

For a while I have seen the same ads, but with updated content in many other places, at the same time as the ones on BFE are not current. Is it possible that a source or feeds needs updating Jim, perhaps BF changed something and didn't tell you guys?

Maybe they did! I will leave it in Andy's capable hands to sort.