Sign in to follow this  
superstarleo

Onboard spa/beauty treatments

Do you have to, or are you able to prebook spa or beauty treatments on PA and CF - travelling to Spain in August and I have promised my wife a treatment in each direction - would hate to miss out because we didn't prebook when we should have!

Thanks.

Generally, it's a case of book onboard - but as Manxscorpio suggests, if you get in touch with BF they may be able to make a request to the ship for you.

Thanks folks for your replies - guess I'll be contacting BF then! I just wondered if anybody had had any experience of this before so could advise. Thanks again.

I think I have got past the age when beauty treatments would make any difference. A noble profile turned into the wind is the most I can hope for these days.

On 29/06/2018 at 17:39, superstarleo said:

Do you have to, or are you able to prebook spa or beauty treatments on PA and CF - travelling to Spain in August and I have promised my wife a treatment in each direction - would hate to miss out because we didn't prebook when we should have!

Thanks.

Don't book a beauty treatment in each direction - wait and see if the first one does the trick.

• Haha 2