Sign in to follow this  
chris990

Event in Les Abers

I have just booked a trip to St Malo in November returning Saturday 16th. On the booking it says Les Abers will be very busy due to a private function, anyone know what this is? Many thanks

No one on here is answering that one Chris.  When customer services gives you an explanation could you please let us know. Thanks. 

If it is Wave then they won't just take over Les Abers but the bar area as well. We were unfortunate enough to share one of these crossings and it was difficult to find anywhere to sit away from all the noise. We went to bed early!

The Wessex blurb is a bit confusing...Its says its on Bretagne, but shows a picture of Pont Aven. Says you keep the same cabins there and back but that dinner on the return is in the La Flora restaurant??...Although they may take the view that a lot of the punters wouldn`t know the difference between Bretagne and a Dover Calais barge

Edited by Paully

Priced at at £109.95 compared with normal non Club  Voyage price of what?  about double?  As they say...you do the math.

Edited by wortley

4 hours ago, wortley said:

Priced at at £109.95 compared with normal non Club  Voyage price of what?  about double?  As they say...you do the math.

It does include the meal and a £17 donation plus you can also take your car (which they'll probably try to part ex on the way!). it's not a bad price really.

You misunderstand me Jonno. I think it's dead cheap  - or the normal price is exorbitant - whichever way one looks at it.  😄

• Like 1