Sign in to follow this  
hf_uk

Dieppe Seaways

Does anyone know when Newhaven - Dieppe started to be served by a Superfast? And which one is it? I must have missed that:/

29 minutes ago, Danish Ferry Person said:

There are no plans to bring Dieppe Seaways back into the fleet, 

I'm pretty sure it's not up to DFDS! They certainly didn't want to lose her first time around given the problems they had in getting a replacement.

Then again she'll be available again in a couple of years if someone wants to wave some cash in Stena's direction.

I’m totally lost on what this thread is about!  The only vessel bearing a name similar to the above to have served on Newhaven-Dieppe was called Dieppe.  And she was a long way from being a superfast (a superfast would get nowhere near getting into either port in any case) - she was essentially a freighter!

Not sure what the particular point of the thread is but the Dieppe Seaways is the current Stena Superfast X and before that was the Seafrance Moliere. 

I'm not sure why DFDS chose this name when she was with them but I would like to see her try and turn in Newhaven harbour 😊