Sign in to follow this  
wortley

Club Voyage Friends and Family

I had a couple of private messages on another forum  asking to use my Club Voyage code as Friends and Family - which I don't mind - but when I log into my Club Voyage account I can't see whether they have taken up the offer. Am I failing to find it, or is it not there on line? 

Edited by wortley

11 hours ago, wortley said:

I had a couple of private messages on another forum  asking to use my Club Voyage code as Friends and Family - which I don't mind - but when I log into my Club Voyage account I can't see whether they have taken up the offer. Am I failing to find it, or is it not there on line? 

I noticed that too - but I did get an e-mail with a discount voucher reference to use when booking the next trip (I don't think it could be used against membership renewal fees)

Thanks for the replies.

The kind lady at Customer Services says I have accrued £30 so far, but encouraged me to keep trying to get up to the £150 limit. Some hope ! 

Had an e'mail to day giving me my new CV membership number, my missus uses her maiden name hence the need for two. All associated bookings made will be transferred and there is a link to activate the new membership and create a separate password. 

6 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

Love it. Is that a Yorkshire-only version of what the rest of us use? Ed. 

No..If it were a Yorkshire expression it would have been..`How Much??` 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Cabin-boy said:

Love it. Is that a Yorkshire-only version of what the rest of us use? Ed. 

Call yerself edukated... you know that's E by gum mail, you need to get out more and expand your cultural horizons!!!

I've acquired a new fangled wireless keyboard with strange buttons on it... That's my defence M'Lord.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2