Sign in to follow this  
Gareth

New BF Fleet Tracker

Excellent! I couldn't use it before as it required Flashplayer.

Try holding and moving the red button on the bottom right....

• Thanks 1

Have to say, maybe it’s being a creature of habit, but I just can’t get into this new fleet tracker.  Used to be able to see at a glance whether anything out of the ordinary was going on, but with this one you can’t really see anything unless you have clicked on a ship.  And then what you see is the track for that ship.  The ability to see, at a glance, where all the ships are, and what they’re doing, seems to have gone.  Unless I am not using it correctly.

And there is STILL no Connemara!  I can understand Pelican not being there (as she will be of no interest to the travelling public), but the absence of Connemara conveys a clear statement from BF - “we do not regard Connemara as a proper member of the fleet”.

2 hours ago, Gareth said:

Have to say, maybe it’s being a creature of habit, but I just can’t get into this new fleet tracker.  Used to be able to see at a glance whether anything out of the ordinary was going on, but with this one you can’t really see anything unless you have clicked on a ship.  And then what you see is the track for that ship.  The ability to see, at a glance, where all the ships are, and what they’re doing, seems to have gone.  Unless I am not using it correctly.

And there is STILL no Connemara!  I can understand Pelican not being there (as she will be of no interest to the travelling public), but the absence of Connemara conveys a clear statement from BF - “we do not regard Connemara as a proper member of the fleet”.

This is the setting I use.

Clip.jpg

9 minutes ago, kendl said:

This is the setting I use.

Clip.jpg

Yes, I get that one too.  But you have to look really hard to see all the lines.

5 hours ago, straightfeed said:

Anyone notice on BFE that  "Fleet finder" doesn't load. Or is it me?

SFD

Nope, I can`t get it to load either

Maybe it's my Magic Mouse (iMac cordless) but the zooms and pans seem a bit lumpy. Anyone else seeing that?

2 hours ago, kenw said:

Maybe it's my Magic Mouse (iMac cordless) but the zooms and pans seem a bit lumpy. Anyone else seeing that?

But still no Connemara!

14 hours ago, straightfeed said:

Anyone notice on BFE that  "Fleet finder" doesn't load. Or is it me?

SFD

Seems ok from here... what browser etc are you using?

7 hours ago, JohnMustow said:

But still no Connemara!

No, Connemara is on the BFE tracker (and has been since she started).  It’s the BF tracker she is curiously absent from.  One would have to conclude, by now, deliberately.  For whatever their reason is.