Sign in to follow this  
Khaines

Two Condors in Poole

Well, the Condor Rapide has been in Poole, and what with Barfleur being in port for the day due to French industrial action, I took advantage of a trip round the harbour to get some shots of the line up.  Not very often we get the alignment of those three at once.  Among them is the small cruise ship Variety Voyager.   

E4617451-52E7-4D40-B898-69E9EEBD3B3E.jpeg

C2788118-D8EC-43E2-8CFB-DCFE271537C0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, rogerpatenall said:

Super photos, Brigitte. Well done for them and well done for spotting and taking advantage of the rare opportunity.

Agreed.  Top job there from Brigitte.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, smith85 said:

And the  clipper  Will be in Poole this Saturday as well

Yes, but she was supposed to be doing St Malo to Jersey on Saturday morning (and I was hoping to be on her for the first time after last weekend's crossings were cancelled due to the strike) but they have now cancelled all the day trips and weekend trips to allow her to repatriate people stranded but the bad weather tomorrow. 😬 

I'll have to try again next weekend but it will be the Rapide. Ed

12 hours ago, smith85 said:

And the  clipper  Will be in Poole this Saturday as well

Not sure about being able to get to Poole on Saturday for Clipper, I have got decorators in for today Saturday and possibly Sunday, so I’ll try and work out a way of getting a pic of her if I can.  Is she only in Saturday?

Heard that Clipper may be cancelled and is going to Portsmouth.  Have to keep an eye on that as my workforce isn’t coming tomorrow so I can get to Poole if she’s in.  

Yes, seen the posts on Facebook about the chsnge.  Oh well, I might go and get some pics of Barfleur and Libby depending on the weather seeing as my workmen are not coming until Tuesday now.  Shame about the Clipper but such is life.  Barfleur, Libby and Clipper together would have made a few good pics.