Andy

New look logo announced

6 hours ago, BAI4 said:

And so, piece by piece, things are starting to fall into place! 😁

So, from that, might we infer, perchance, that the visible piece is not the only piece?! 🤞

9 hours ago, TonyMWeaver said:

I'm hearing that the colours will be Blue at the top, Orange on the bottom with Green in the middle, all in a Gradient effect. I'm not sure I like that colour scheme, Red and Blue with Green, yes but not Orange.

Was just wondering Tony - is it possible someone might be winding you up with that?  💡

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Was just wondering Tony - is it possible someone might be winding you up with that?  💡

Possibly, but the person who posted it works on the 'Cap Finistere'. I have been told to be wary of this person as they don't seem to back any info up with facts. I do have another contact who I am waiting to hear from though.

As for the logo, I think there may be 2 parts to it. Although I'm only guessing.

I'll message you @Gareth

Edited by TonyMWeaver

1 hour ago, Gareth said:

Don't bank on it...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

First it was 'in the next hour' and now it's 'a little later', all of which presumably means 'when the French get back from their long lunch'. 😀 Ed. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

Is that what FSG told Irish Ferries? Ed. 

I'd imagine FSG's lawyers told IF's lawyers... ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cabin-boy said:

First it was 'in the next hour' and now it's 'a little later', all of which presumably means 'when the French get back from their long lunch'. 😀 Ed. 

Ed..you can`t rush a French lunch...its sacrilege ☹️

On 08/11/2018 at 15:19, Gareth said:

So on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 = P&O and 10 = Moby Lines, what sort of ball-park are we talking?!

So....the answer is.....two and a half! 😂