New look logo announced

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was during the 2017 drydock she received a new silicone antifoul.

Just had a quick flick through the "Refit" threads.  Bretagne was not drydocked last refit season, and is not scheduled to be dry docked this season either.  So looks like she will be going at least 3

There's no excuse for dirty bed linen or towels. The days of changing duvet covers are over, they all arrive "ready made" from the contract cleaners. It's just like there's no excuse for the scrotty,

Posted Images

9 hours ago, TonyMWeaver said:

I'm hearing that the colours will be Blue at the top, Orange on the bottom with Green in the middle, all in a Gradient effect. I'm not sure I like that colour scheme, Red and Blue with Green, yes but not Orange.

Was just wondering Tony - is it possible someone might be winding you up with that?  💡

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Was just wondering Tony - is it possible someone might be winding you up with that?  💡

Possibly, but the person who posted it works on the 'Cap Finistere'. I have been told to be wary of this person as they don't seem to back any info up with facts. I do have another contact who I am waiting to hear from though.

As for the logo, I think there may be 2 parts to it. Although I'm only guessing.

I'll message you @Gareth

Edited by TonyMWeaver
1 hour ago, Cabin-boy said:

First it was 'in the next hour' and now it's 'a little later', all of which presumably means 'when the French get back from their long lunch'. 😀 Ed. 

Ed..you can`t rush a French lunch...its sacrilege ☹️

• Jim locked this topic