BF survey

Has anyone else received a survey from BF about their last 2years travel? Amongst all the seemingly pointless questions it asks how you would feel about Club Voyage changing or merging with another loyalty scheme like Tesco Clubcard, Nectar etc. God forbid☹️

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, TerryDorset said:

Has anyone else received a survey from BF about their last 2years travel? Amongst all the seemingly pointless questions it asks how you would feel about Club Voyage changing or merging with another loyalty scheme like Tesco Clubcard, Nectar etc. God forbid☹️

Joy. So if you spent £30K on your Nectar card, you could get a £2.50 voucher off a crossing. I can see this being a real winner 😮

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The IF TESCO card scheme is a real rip off. In order to use your Tescocard points you have to pay a fee of £20. So the effective fare is £20 more before you can use your points. Also I think buried deep in the clubcard site there is already a way to use points to part pay BF fares.

• Like 1

Got into the survey only to realise I was just clicking to get quickly to the end. Didn't really know what my answers would really be or in what order I should prefer. Also seems to concentrate on "holidays". We use the ferry to commute every month from Feb to Oct to live in France.
But the dear old Brits still say a cheery "enjoy your holiday" as we travel. They mean well but abroad must mean a "holiday" for them.
Now, a BF survey to ask about my "holiday"!

Do surveys really change anything?

SFD

You can spend Tesco Clubcard points on P&O ferry crossings £5 = £15 of “Tesco boost” vouchers, can’t see how you can use it on Brittany Ferries.

BF better be careful with making changes to club voyage as it could have a massive negative impact on bookings if they get it wrong.

You used to be able to use Avios (ex-Air Miles) for BF bookings. I never tried it (I think the booking process was awkward).  Don’t know whether Avios can still be used for BF now that it has been absorbed into BA Executive - probably not.

12 minutes ago, hf_uk said:

I still have 1700 pristine paper air miles, if anyone wants to buy them off me!? 

:)

Which would just about get you to the end of the runway!

Wasn't Paris something ridiculous like 20,000?

8 hours ago, jonno said:

Which would just about get you to the end of the runway!

Wasn't Paris something ridiculous like 20,000?

London City to Malaga and return for two people is 20,000 avois points + £60.00 tax.

• 1 year later...

A new survey from BF arrived by email today;

Hi there,

I’m reaching out to our much-valued customers, past and present, and asking for help.

At Brittany Ferries we’re committed to delivering industry-leading customer experiences. To help us continuously improve, and if you have a little time (no more than 5 minutes), I would very much appreciate hearing from you via this survey.

Please rest assured the answers are anonymous and your data will not be used for anything other than helping us to improve.

And the first question on page one.............    Name and phone number.............  not that anonymous then !

all ears.jpg

Edited by BZH29
typo

I had a fairly animated discussion with a woman conducting a survey on my SNCF commuter train last night. She asked me to complete a two-page format and I refused for the third year running. My argument is that nothing ever actually changes except the price and the survey only serves to provide proof that they engage with their customers and not that they actually wish to listen. As an aside to anyone reading this, and intending on sending me a survey, please do not use the words 'fill out' (when 'fill in' is perfectly appropriate) as that makes no sense at all whichever side of the Atlantic you originate from. Ed. 

14 minutes ago, Fine Whine said:

‘Fill out’  only makes sense in my world when Mrs FW sends me to weigh myself and the scales are particularly unfriendly...😳

Chris

In my case the dreaded doctor’s surgery when they say they “need to check my weight”.  I know when it is time to look anywhere in the room but the screen in front of me when I stand on the scales... At least they tell me in kilograms what it is, it is stones people of a certain age are scared of...😄

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Khaines said:

In my case the dreaded doctor’s surgery when they say they “need to check my weight”.  I know when it is time to look anywhere in the room but the screen in front of me when I stand on the scales... At least they tell me in kilograms what it is, it is stones people of a certain age are scared of...😄

There's nothing down for me then!

55 minutes ago, neilcvx said:

I just filled in the BF survey it never asked for my name, the survey was about providing on demand services films , tv programs etc.

Just got mine in my inbox.  As I just go armed with a load of newspapers and magazines, do crosswords or just sit outside in the fresh air enjoying the scenery, probably doesn’t apply to me.  Loads of people sit reading books, playing cards or just chatting.

Neil, you must have given them something to think about !

I just revisited yesterday's email and the result of clicking the "take survey " button had changed.

They now warn you of "cookies", not triangular rolls ! cookies.png.75c730d013354ad488940d410cbf5abb.png

Agreeing to the cookies the next stage is Closed.thumb.png.5cf83702260685da68cb1b144b8f6d0c.png

Maybe the Customer Experience Director is watching !

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Gareth said:

I always think the ones in the doctor’s surgery don’t count as they don’t make you take all your clothes off first! 🤣

Just as well since the scales in our surgery are in the waiting room.

• Haha 1

As soon as I saw that the survey was being conducted by a third party, I closed it down and deleted. In such cases your data ends up being shared with all sorts of weird sites. Surprised and disappointed at BF for using such a provider.

• Like 1