Sign in to follow this  
TerryDorset

BF survey

Has anyone else received a survey from BF about their last 2years travel? Amongst all the seemingly pointless questions it asks how you would feel about Club Voyage changing or merging with another loyalty scheme like Tesco Clubcard, Nectar etc. God forbid☹️

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TerryDorset said:

Has anyone else received a survey from BF about their last 2years travel? Amongst all the seemingly pointless questions it asks how you would feel about Club Voyage changing or merging with another loyalty scheme like Tesco Clubcard, Nectar etc. God forbid☹️

Joy. So if you spent £30K on your Nectar card, you could get a £2.50 voucher off a crossing. I can see this being a real winner 😮

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The IF TESCO card scheme is a real rip off. In order to use your Tescocard points you have to pay a fee of £20. So the effective fare is £20 more before you can use your points. Also I think buried deep in the clubcard site there is already a way to use points to part pay BF fares.

• Like 1

Got into the survey only to realise I was just clicking to get quickly to the end. Didn't really know what my answers would really be or in what order I should prefer. Also seems to concentrate on "holidays". We use the ferry to commute every month from Feb to Oct to live in France.
But the dear old Brits still say a cheery "enjoy your holiday" as we travel. They mean well but abroad must mean a "holiday" for them.
Now, a BF survey to ask about my "holiday"!

Do surveys really change anything?

SFD

You can spend Tesco Clubcard points on P&O ferry crossings £5 = £15 of “Tesco boost” vouchers, can’t see how you can use it on Brittany Ferries.

BF better be careful with making changes to club voyage as it could have a massive negative impact on bookings if they get it wrong.

You used to be able to use Avios (ex-Air Miles) for BF bookings. I never tried it (I think the booking process was awkward).  Don’t know whether Avios can still be used for BF now that it has been absorbed into BA Executive - probably not.

12 minutes ago, hf_uk said:

I still have 1700 pristine paper air miles, if anyone wants to buy them off me!? 

:)

Which would just about get you to the end of the runway!

Wasn't Paris something ridiculous like 20,000?

I actually searched about exchanging them recently, and it seems that they stopped taking paper miles even before re-branding to Avios!

I may e-bay them for some collector:)

8 hours ago, jonno said:

Which would just about get you to the end of the runway!

Wasn't Paris something ridiculous like 20,000?

London City to Malaga and return for two people is 20,000 avois points + £60.00 tax.