Jump to content
Jim

New Look Revealed

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Have you got a link to that Tony?

The originals in the old livery @Gareth are on the press office site. I can confirm that these are photoshopped images and not done by Brittany Ferries. It's probably best that they are taken down. They were edited and posted by Leonce Druex on social media yesterday but he has given me permission to share which i am now not too keen on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TonyMWeaver said:

The originals in the old livery @Gareth are on the press office site. I can confirm that these are photoshopped images and not done by Brittany Ferries. It's probably best that they are taken down. They were edited and posted by Leonce Druex on social media yesterday but he has given me permission to share which i am now not too keen on.

When posting images which aren't yours, the source should always be quoted. In light of the recent request direct from BF, around usage of their logo, it's best these are removed (and that's what I have just done).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Jim said:

When posting images which aren't yours, the source should always be quoted. In light of the recent request direct from BF, around usage of their logo, it's best these are removed (and that's what I have just done).

Thanks Jim, the source was quoted, hence the last image. However, I have sent them to BF to make them aware.

Edited by TonyMWeaver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BAI4 said:

Best to wait for official Brittany Ferries impressions before casting judgement.

Transpires that the images were not, after all, from BF and therefore nothing can be concluded from them.

Need to ask, however, where does that leave the image of Normandie posted by Aiden at the top of page 11?  That is described as an official BF image and yet also seems to be from the same source as the others that Jim removed.  Can Aiden or Tony confirm whether the Normandie image is bona fide?

Edit:  The Normandie image is legitimate.  It’s on the BF newsroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Transpires that the images were not, after all, from BF and therefore nothing can be concluded from them.

Need to ask, however, where does that leave the image of Normandie posted by Aiden at the top of page 11?  That is described as an official BF image and yet also seems to be from the same source as the others that Jim removed.  Can Aiden or Tony confirm whether the Normandie image is bona fide?

Link to BF Newsroom images.

https://brittanyferriesnewsroom.com/image-library/page/2/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the official Bretagne one, and the work currently done. I wonder if they are going to reinstate the stripes but just haven't yet? They've only just done the one that goes goes along the side windows and the front, but it's possible the rest is yet to come?  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing that I noticed on the 'fake' Normandie computer image was that the top of the logo on the funnel was very slightly above the top of the gunnel. That made me suspicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×