Bf Bretagne

Bretagne Club Cabins?

1 hour ago, Bf Bretagne said:

We have been allocated cabin 8304 on deck 8. Is it an good place to be or is it better on deck 6? This is a 4 berth club cabin.

I would be quite happy on deck 8. I think thats where the club class cabins are situated. The ones on deck 6 are Commodore class and situated both port and Starboard sides just in front of the Information desk.We have stayed on this deck and its fine as well..On that deck you go up one for the restaurant and on deck 8 you go down one..If you`re happy with the price, I`d honestly stick with what you have got.

Hi BF Bretagne

You’ll be very happy with your cabin on deck 8; it’s very smooth and quite up there.

The other Club Class cabins are located on deck 6, from midships down aft, from the information hall. You’ll find that these are slightly louder being close to the engine casing, and also being lower down, you’ll feel more vibration from the props etc.

Have a great sailing! 

Edited by BAI4

4 hours ago, Bf Bretagne said:

We have been allocated cabin 8304 on deck 8. Is it an good place to be or is it better on deck 6? This is a 4 berth club cabin.

This is really spooky.......I`ve just booked a similar cabin both ways and found I`ve been allocated one on deck 6 going out ( you live and learn) but on the return we have been allocated the same cabin as BF Bretagne...8304....is this a BF Enthusiasts reserved cabin one wonders??😂

Not sure. I was in 8409 two weeks ago for my trip back to France. I hope that 8304 is a bit cleaner than mine was. I look forward to hearing positive things after her winter clean-up. Ed. 

Edited by Cabin-boy

we`re outbound late June so here`s hoping the Le Havre spring clean a) Takes place or b) is effective.....The Nex was well in the running but would have meant an overnight in a hotel in Portsmouth and again enroute, with more driving, so the Bretagne, dust and all, won the day..We did not only get the announced 20% discount via BF`s Holiday France Direct it was actually 25% when the invoice came.......That might be to compensate for the muck, fixtures and wonky toilet seats!!

Edited by Paully
  • Like 1

I think Holiday France always do 25% for a limited time when they open bookings, we were in 8102 and it was quiet amongst other things.

I think Holiday France always do 25% for a limited time when they open bookings, we were in 8102 and it was quiet amongst other things.

Just now, neilcvx said:

Ah thanks Neil, that would explain it..Good to hear about your cabin, as I rang BF and they readily changed the outbound `6th floor` for 8101..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, neilcvx said:

BF are great at doing that the customer service is excellent.

Indeed. They just need to be more vigilant about the cleaning provided by their contractors. I regret not taking photos, as you did Neil, of my findings but will certainly draw any failures I find in PA next month to the attention of the hospitality staff. Ed. 

• Like 1