canberra97

Condor Clipper crew accommodation

Does anyone know anything about the crew accommodation is onboard the Commodore Clipper? 

I'm not asking what deck it's situated on as I already know that but are the cabins ensuite and in particular do the supervisors have their own cabin as in not sharing?  

There is a particular reason why I am enquiring especially regarding the supervisors cabin.

1 hour ago, Stena Invicta said:

All Cabins are en-suite, supervisors and officers have their own cabins. 

A hammock and a bucket .

On 20/01/2019 at 18:16, Stena Invicta said:

All Cabins are en-suite, supervisors and officers have their own cabins. 

Thanks for the answer, I actually asked the question at my interview but just wanted to know beforehand.

Cross fingers I get the position.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, canberra97 said:

Thanks for the answer, I actually asked the question at my interview but just wanted to know beforehand.

Cross fingers I get the position.

Indeed, best of luck..keep us posted...hope you are still keeping well

Yes. Good luck. Sounds as though the crew accommodation is better than that for passengers on the old Stena Normandie! (But I still miss Antonio's restaurant). Things change fast.

I'm afraid that I didn't get the position, reasons being that Condor HR felt that I was over qualified for the mundane position of onboard Catering Supervisor, the fact that I was previously a Purser I tend to agree with them although I was obviously disappointed. In reality I do think that the position might have been quite underwhelming and not much of a challenge but I would have still liked to have been offered the position.

Roger it's STENA NORMANDY not STENA NORMANDIE.

When I was on the Stena Normandy my crew cabin was under the car deck, it was the same as when I worked on the Pride of Bilbao.

It was either a shared cabin and shared bathroom with the adjoining crew cabin on the upper deck or a cabin to yourself 'under the car deck', I took the latter option on both the Pride of Bilbao and the Stena Normandy.