Sign in to follow this  
p j bradburn

General disquiet about a drop in standards.

1 hour ago, Cabin-boy said:

Here's an example of great customer service from BF. 

https://twitter.com/BrittanyFerries/status/1121507415357259776?s=20

I'm off to tot up all my crossings on Bretagne. I think I'm due at least an Orangina next time. 😉 Ed

You might get a better gift than that if you’re nice to them.

Edited by neilcvx

On 26/04/2019 at 07:20, Cabin-boy said:

I think I'm due at least an Orangina next time. 😉 Ed

Time was when there was no passport checks on arrival in Roscoff but you did get a free bottle of Orangina. I preferred it that way.

• Like 2

On 26/04/2019 at 07:20, Cabin-boy said:

Here's an example of great customer service from BF. 

https://twitter.com/BrittanyFerries/status/1121507415357259776?s=20

I'm off to tot up all my crossings on Bretagne. I think I'm due at least an Orangina next time. 😉 Ed

Well with nothing better to do I have just added up my crossings since 2013.  I have the dates for One Hundred and Eleven BF crossings, an odd number because one trip started at Newhaven. Its actually more than that because before 2013 reservations were made from a different computer on a different email address. Feels like those at BF Towers have stopped counting, think the 100th might have been celebrated with a cabin with no soap and a dodgy light.😊.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paully said:

OMG..its bad enough we have to go onboard like `Kim and Aggie` armed with oodles of cleaning tackle.......now we have to fumigate first😕...

Let's be honest, its not confirmed. It's just one guy scratching after having spent a night on board. And it's probably confined to a single cabin. Ed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cabin-boy said:

Let's be honest, its not confirmed. It's just one guy scratching after having spent a night on board. And it's probably confined to a single cabin. Ed. 

There’s a big difference between bed bugs and fleas! Awful to be bitten whilst asleep  but fleas could be from almost anywhere or pets. Bed bugs are a different kettle of fish and cabin plus others around would need to be sealed an fumigated to clear an infestation.