Sign in to follow this  
daves_pad!

PA Commodore Class WiFi.

Hi guys just a quick question, it’s the first time travelling Commodore Class since the  “improved” (paid for) WiFi offerings on Pont Aven...

Looking at the description of the “commodore class” facilities, does the (paid for) WiFi form part of the commodore privileges?  It seem weird that they now advertise the WiFi in the commodore lounge, but if it’s the free (useless) WiFi, it hardly seems worthwhile marketing this?!

any info would be greatly appreciated as I’m travelling to Spain in March & just wonder if I have to pay for a half decent connection...

98E6F7F5-BABB-4056-8969-09FB772BE61D.jpeg

Very good question. I have used both, and the pay service is definitely worth it. Whether or not it's included for Commodore I don't know. I am inclined to think not - as those descriptions have been there for some time, when the free-service was less widely available around the ship. I would e-mail BF customer services if I were you for a definitive answer...

Indeed, the free wifi is the public service available in the lounge.  It’s the same as the service available in the other public areas in the ship.

3 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Indeed, the free wifi is the public service available in the lounge.  It’s the same as the service available in the other public areas in the ship.

Public, and certain 4 berth cabins near the bar 😉

Thanks all - that’s what I thought....

It seems a silly thing to market the (free) WiFi as a perk to being a commodore passenger!  

> the poor WiFi would be a good excuse for not replying to emails for my trip 👍