Sign in to follow this  
Seashore

Reliability, punctuality, customer satisfaction and service

Liberation has been a lot more reliable of recent, it is Rapide that seems to be less so, think she has had more issues this past year.

2 hours ago, Khaines said:

Liberation has been a lot more reliable of recent, it is Rapide that seems to be less so, think she has had more issues this past year.

Don't let our mutual Facebook friend hear that @Khaines, lol

Edited by TonyMWeaver

3 hours ago, TonyMWeaver said:

Don't let our mutual Facebook friend hear that @Khaines, lol

Haha, Couldn’t care less what he thinks - anyway, it is true, Lib has been quite well behaved this year.  Used to our mutual friend by now...😂

Edited by Khaines

I didn’t think that the problems Liberation had were to do with technical failings of her equipment, as such.  They were more to do with operational issues relating to trying to operate her on the schedule for which they bought her.  And those problems have largely been solved by not operating her as originally envisaged but instead halving the frequency of service to the islands.  I guess the operating crews have also become more experienced in how to handle her in port confines in windy conditions.

I think her techies were at the beginning, cancellations are now normally weather related as they would of been for the former cats and Rapide.  I agree they are used to her now.  Although there are, ahem, those who would beg to differ...  I went on her twice last year and she was absolutely impeccable on one day both ways.  Another day she rolled like anything on the return journey but was fine outward! 

I honestly don’t mind her, she has overcome her original problems mainly and has settled down.  

Rapide has been moored up in Poole a few times recently.