Sign in to follow this  
MichaelBF

Seasonal Positions - Plymouth

Hi All, 

My son, in recent years, has gathered a particular enthusiasm and interest for Ferries. I wondered if Seasonal Jobs were advertised at Plymouth Port in the Summer, and I wondered if anyone had any knowledge on here of these. If anyone is able to provide me a suitable email address for BF in Plymouth, it would be greatly appreciated. It would be wonderful, if it was something I could possibly look at for him. 

Many Thanks. 

Portsmouth has so many more positions to fill, they always are on that page. I have never seen Plymouth advertised, but I know a few people who have worked there over the years, and some who come back over several seasons. You could always try just going in with a letter/document to the terminal, and asking them to pass it to the Operations Managers. I suppose they will get back to you if they need people?!

I was wondering about the cleaning crew at Plymouth. Are those people employed by the company or by an outside agency? Will there be vacancies there? 

18 hours ago, wortley said:

I was wondering about the cleaning crew at Plymouth. Are those people employed by the company or by an outside agency? Will there be vacancies there? 

It is an outside agency and probably yes as they tend to change staff a fare bit. They are always looking for reliable staff.

Edited by Banditman
spelling and last comment.

On 05/04/2019 at 11:43, Banditman said:

It is an outside agency and probably yes as they tend to change staff a fare bit. They are always looking for reliable staff.

Abakon Channel Services is the name of the company in Plymouth.