On 01/05/2019 at 16:47, nottingham said:

I like to use this feature, but at the moment it keeps taking me to shipping around the Greek islands!

Seems to be working fine from here (inc Connemara)... can you sense check and if there's still an issue and let me know which ships etc?

12 minutes ago, Jim said:

Seems to be working fine from here (inc Connemara)... can you sense check and if there's still an issue and let me know which ships etc?

Connemara’s feed is now back to normal. I suspect there was some sort of time lag glitch in Marine Traffic - happens from time to time.

• 2 months later...

Strange.  After updating the software on my iPhone, the BFE Fleet Tracker no longer seems to work on it.  It’s not a BFE problem, Marine Traffic accessed directly doesn’t work either.  Works fine on my iPad and PCs, just the iPhone that’s the problem.

Anyone else had the same thing?

That's the BF fleet tracker hf.  I was referring to the BFE one, linked to Marine Traffic.  Marine Traffic seems to no longer work on the latest iPhone operating system (unless it's just something coincidental with my phone).

2 minutes ago, Gareth said:

That's the BF fleet tracker hf.  I was referring to the BFE one, linked to Marine Traffic.  Marine Traffic seems to no longer work on the latest iPhone operating system (unless it's just something coincidental with my phone).

So they are both knackered then?!

T

6 minutes ago, Gareth said:

BF Fleet Tracker is knackered in a different way! ;)

This is iOS 12.1 on an iPhone XS Max at the moment Gareth - so must be an very recent update. 
Probably 12.4 - I noticed that had a few big issues and manage to bork some keyboard input characters again like a previous update did in the 9.x's.
image.thumb.png.2c695b924f6b0b95deef94565f80516b.png

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...