Won’t bore you all with a voyage report but I saw something whilst boarding at St Malo yesterday that I hadn’t seen before 2 idiots had decided to drive aboard with their toddlers on their laps one on the drivers lap the other on the passengers lap the security guard stopped them on the ships ramp held up boarding and made them strap them into their proper child seats.

Waiting to disembark the same couple were wandering about deck 5 with the male dangling one of the children over the down ramp, what posses people to do such things? Idiots they walk among us.

• Sad 1
50 minutes ago, neilcvx said:

Won’t bore you all with a voyage report but I saw something whilst boarding at St Malo yesterday that I hadn’t seen before 2 idiots had decided to drive aboard with their toddlers on their laps one on the drivers lap the other on the passengers lap the security guard stopped them on the ships ramp held up boarding and made them strap them into their proper child seats.

Waiting to disembark the same couple were wandering about deck 5 with the male dangling one of the children over the down ramp, what posses people to do such things? Idiots they walk among us.

Too true, and to make matters worse we allow them to breed..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1