Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Michelle

Compensation payment for Fire on board boat

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jonno said:

Couldn't BF fit you on to either the CF sailing on the Friday or the BDS sailing on the Saturday morning from Portsmouth, afterall they've been crying about how much their business has been depressed by the political uncertainty?

The Spanish routes still remain popular and near capacity most of the year I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want worthy of a thread in my opinion but club voyage members are now getting 40 % off sailings for a limited time as compensation for the disruption this and the other “technical issues” that caused delays .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neilcvx said:

Want worthy of a thread in my opinion but club voyage members are now getting 40 % off sailings for a limited time as compensation for the disruption this and the other “technical issues” that caused delays .

We are CV members and booked Portsmouth - Santander with 6 nights in Spanish paradors just received final notice of changes. No hint of compensation or 40% refund for sailing element!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's all well and good but as the new timetables aren't out yet you can't really use it except for travel up to the end of October. Ed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

That's all well and good but as the new timetables aren't out yet you can't really use it except for travel up to the end of October. Ed

Every little helps. If it encourages some extra bookings it's a winner for BF.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

That's all well and good but as the new timetables aren't out yet you can't really use it except for travel up to the end of October. Ed

New timetables out 12 of July no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose the simple solution is to make a booking for late October and then amend it after the new timetables are released and then do so again in October if the real booking needs to be for next summer. There are ways around the problem as usual. Ed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cabin-boy said:

I suppose the simple solution is to make a booking for late October and then amend it after the new timetables are released and then do so again in October if the real booking needs to be for next summer. There are ways around the problem as usual. Ed. 

I did think of doing just that but I don't think the saving will carry through because when making an amendment, if next year's price has changed you'd have to pay the difference anyway.  I wouldn't mind being wrong on this so if anyone knows better I'd be glad to hear it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...