7 hours ago, jonno said:

Oh dear, Barfy is in need of a bit of TLC isn't she?

I'm glad you said that and not me! 🤣 

The two pictures really do show the past and future of ferry travel. I know which of choose.

Ed.

8 hours ago, jonno said:

Oh dear, Barfy is in need of a bit of TLC isn't she?

She looks worse from the other side.  When is she due to be repainted in the new logo? I thought she looked a right state when I went on her a few weeks ago.  

There’s a few BF crafts needing some TLC on the inside never mind the outside.

Having said that Bretagne seemed a bit better than last year and my cabin was spotless.

Edited by neilcvx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, neilcvx said:

93C8BE44-1266-43FB-80F1-7AFF8FC0413F.thumb.jpeg.f03197893b7ee08f03ef7f7efbb54f55.jpeg

The bell is still quite loud although it does need a polish 😉😂

Barfleur’s looked like it was made out of jade at one time....  

Nice photos in the original post, by the way, Eriba-ist, Sandbanks is such a beautiful spot to shipwatch, I am local in Bournemouth so often pop along to watch the girls go by.  Gathering place that is for when there is a new ship visiting the port.  View might change from your end though if a local property developer gets his own way to demolish the Haven hotel and put up some monstrosity of expensive rabbit hutches.  Would look terrible, but all he cares about is money....

• Like 2

After the Barfleur had passed us (waiting on the Brownsea Island - Sandbanks ferry) we followed her for a few minutes, allowing an iPhone shot mid-chanel.

48241253107_6a31fc663d_o.jpg

• Like 1

She has had a partial paint job, had some pics sent me from someone who works on her.  That is what I meant about her being worse from the other side, pics sent me shows all the rust staining painted over.  As not my photos to share cannot upload them here, but sh definitely looks a lot better now someone has taken a paintbrush or two to her.

• Like 1