Club Voyage breakfast allowance

6 minutes ago, cvabishop said:

I can't believe we are nearly up to 100 posts on Club Voyage Breakfast Allowances. Has anyone noticed we have a new No Deal PM?

I agree and most of the thread is off topic.it started about voyage club breakfast on the cap route to Spain. But has been hijacked byfrench bread munches.get back to topic or just close the bread opps I mean thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, that's a proper croissant.  I like that style much more than the common, barely crescent shaped ones as you get nice crispy ends to bite into.

Just a pedantic point from a teacher on holiday, but one which might come in handy to someone: when making a compound noun (such as 'pain au chocolat') plural you always pluralise the first word (the

So having come on BFE for a quick afternoon read; I have had a French Lesson and the equivalent of the British debates on Scones. Wonderful.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, cvabishop said:

I can't believe we are nearly up to 100 posts on Club Voyage Breakfast Allowances. Has anyone noticed we have a new No Deal PM?

Swear words aren’t allowed on here.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nodwad said:

I agree and most of the thread is off topic.it started about voyage club breakfast on the cap route to Spain. But has been hijacked byfrench bread munches.get back to topic or just close the bread opps I mean thread

True but more interesting and humerous than say over pampered smelly dogs

• Like 2

I haven’t but the person at the next table to us on the Mont St Michel from Ouistreham last month did. Either that or it was an eggy crêpe. Certainly did not look very appetising or very French. 

• Thanks 1