Sign in to follow this  
neilcvx

Bretagne the documentary.

One of the benefits of the new BBC Scotland channel is the variety of documentaries there’s even one about a certain ferry 😉 

• Like 5

Thanks Neil. Interesting watch and to hear Lachlans passion for travelling on Bretagne to Brittany and it being the start of the holiday is great. He did call it the flagship though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tumnus2010 said:

Thanks Neil. Interesting watch and to hear Lachlans passion for travelling on Bretagne to Brittany and it being the start of the holiday is great. He did call it the flagship though.

It was the flagship when he knew it as a boy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tregastel said:

It was the flagship when he knew it as a boy.

Yes, I know it was. I was being a bit pedantic as he was talking in the present sense. 

The programme did remind me to go and look again at the art next time we're on her now that I've heard about the family connections to Brittany. 

Wonder what they'll do with it all when she eventually leaves the fleet.  

1 hour ago, Tumnus2010 said:

The programme did remind me to go and look again at the art next time we're on her now that I've heard about the family connections to Brittany. 

Completely agree, particularly now that we're aware of some of the back stories of the various pieces of art.

It would be great if an audio guide was produced for the Bretagne, as there already is for the Pont-Aven. Lachlan would make a fantastic narrator.

• Like 2