Connemara cork to Santander packed lunch in ringaskiddy

Hi,

I'm sailing out of Ringaskiddy with the family on the 11am ferry so we have an early start in Dublin, is there somewhere we could stop close to the port around 9.30 that would give us a breakfast and packed lunch (I hear the food on the ship isn't great)

The food aboard the Connemara isn't that bad (think works canteen). On our trip they didn't do chips, but mash, pasta, etc. If you don't want to use the Connemara's restaurant you'll need more than a packed lunch as the boat takes 27+hours to reach Spain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, shar^k said:

There is a cafe across the road from the port in Ringakiddy called Perry Street. They do great food  I’m sure they would organize a packed lunch for you as well!

6 hours ago, BigDW1946 said:

The food aboard the Connemara isn't that bad (think works canteen). On our trip they didn't do chips, but mash, pasta, etc. If you don't want to use the Connemara's restaurant you'll need more than a packed lunch as the boat takes 27+hours to reach Spain.

Thanks, good to know yes we will have dinner on Board & probably breakfast and lunch on Thursday hats why I thought the first day a packed lunch might be nice..