Sign in to follow this  
David Williams

CF vs PA

2 hours ago, jonno said:

I'd like to see that converted to the main restaurant over two floors a bit like the back of Color Magic albeit smaller. CF is one of only two Superfasts built with this extended stern facing feature and could possibly do with being exploited... Move the Petit Marche to the inboard area of the restaurant in order to open up the lounge bar area, the outboard area of the 'du Porte could then become another relaxing wifi area?

Never been on the CF but wouldn't that mean moving the kitchens, so a major redesign.

56 minutes ago, Solo said:

Never been on the CF but wouldn't that mean moving the kitchens, so a major redesign.

You're dead right @Solo the kitchen location is the factor which realistically rules all of it out. When I daydream about stuff which could be moved around CF I tend to forget about the staircase behind reception too... would be nice though especially if she were ten years younger?

I know she's quite limited internally but I like her and with the BF rumoured hybrid engines I think she's still going to have an important role to play post 2022.

Oh great seer of vision that I am, I foresee her replacing Normandie at Le Havre... I have a cunning plan, Normandie, Bretagne and Viking Amorella will head to Moby Lines and be christened Huey, Dewey & Louie...!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Are you feeling alright Jonno?! 😉

Who me? Yeah groovy man, there's a very nice lady dressed in light blue who keeps turning up giving me sweets in a plastic cup... and I love these squishy walls by Coloroll.🤣

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jonno said:

You're dead right @Solo the kitchen location is the factor which realistically rules all of it out. When I daydream about stuff which could be moved around CF I tend to forget about the staircase behind reception too... would be nice though especially if she were ten years younger?

I know she's quite limited internally but I like her and with the BF rumoured hybrid engines I think she's still going to have an important role to play post 2022.

Oh great seer of vision that I am, I foresee her replacing Normandie at Le Havre... I have a cunning plan, Normandie, Bretagne and Viking Amorella will head to Moby Lines and be christened Huey, Dewey & Louie...!

I think I like the middle paragraph best ;)