25% off but be quick!!

7 minutes ago, Paully said:

Thanks Bisnick..Not possible to amend or edit nor can I change anything on this post either..Very frustrating but I`ve asked the Mods to delete it..Then I`ll repost with less details

No need Paully - I've replaced your link with the link to the page on the BF website.

25 minutes ago, Solo said:

Not gone into the booking process but is there a Club Voyage discount as well on the offer, if not it's better to use club Voyage 30% discount.

No, not available in conjunction with any other offer it says.

1 hour ago, Paully said:

No, not available in conjunction with any other offer it says.

Normally on these offers club voyage members get an extra 5%, which is still the same as the normal 30%.

What a waste of time...........so I could save £22 on a return trip on my chosen crossing to take a trip at a time that's of no interest to me. Meanwhile, thanks to this wrexit nonsense I can't do what I usually do at this time of year......book a couple of crossings in April/May and June/July, now not possible  until mid October. Too late to coordinate diaries with our friends in the US and Spain. We're not going anywhere this, or next year until we have full confidence in what's going on. By which time I assume everything will be sold out.

• Like 1
Just now, almosthere said:

What a waste of time...........so I could save £22 on a return trip on my chosen crossing to take a trip at a time that's of no interest to me. Meanwhile, thanks to this wrexit nonsense I can't do what I usually do at this time of year......book a couple of crossings in April/May and June/July, now not possible  until mid October. Too late to coordinate diaries with our friends in the US and Spain. We're not going anywhere this, or next year until we have full confidence in what's going on. By which time I assume everything will be sold out.

One of the best rants I've seen for a while.....have you finished??

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, almosthere said:

It is perhaps to little to late but don't blame BF, they must have spare capacity because people have been afraid to book, it's the politicians who've buggered people around not sorting things out, virtually everyone says just get on with, then we all know where we are.

17 minutes ago, Solo said:

It is perhaps to little to late but don't blame BF, they must have spare capacity because people have been afraid to book, it's the politicians who've buggered people around not sorting things out, virtually everyone says just get on with, then we all know where we are.

This gives me hope. BF will keep the staff working and getting paid. This gives me optimism that someone is pushing on regardless. I hate everything about Brexit but I'll dig in and get through it. Less moaning and a strong will.

Stu

Special offer = Fake News !      If you are a Club Voyage member its cheaper to book that way.  Fact !    I went halfway through the booking process and then remembered this "special offer" so I began again on the "flash sale" page, it was more expensive.( As Paully said earlier not available in conjunction with any other offer ). So I went back and started again to make my booking. Guess what ? The price had gone up. BF computer systems recognised I had visited 5 minutes earlier and upped the price of a St Malo crossing from £155 to £175. Grrrrr ! or greed on BF's part.    Fortunately Mrs BZH has a computer too so we were able to book at the lower price.    

• Like 1