The view will change, however Customer Services should be asked to change the bedding, that is not acceptable.

I once complained about some pillow cases & the team member arrived at my cabin at the same time as I did !

Have a lovely trip

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Geezer said:

You probably pay more for this cabin than a decent hotel room ... at least the bedding could be of some decent quality.

But you do get a full 24 hours use of it compared to perhaps just 18 hours in a hotel. And by the looks of things, fairly vigorous use! 😕

Ed. 

• Haha 1

Well, it took three phones (from the cabin phone) and a visit to the Info Desk before replacement bedding arrived mid-evening. Not impressed. We travel on the CF four times a year, usually without any reason for complaint, so I will (just about) forgive them this once...

4 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

I think you got off lightly with your cabin issue!

Ed

According to the same thread, he ate it also. Sorry to play devil's advocate, but would does "fam" mean? 

1 minute ago, MichaelBF said:

According to the same thread, he ate it also. Sorry to play devil's advocate, but would does "fam" mean? 

I took it to mean famished, however that was just the nearest possible word that I could think off.

It is a sad commentary on the use of social media. If I had suffered the same problem, I would not be tweeting BF with it, I would be asking to speak to the Catering Manager on board

2 minutes ago, MichaelBF said:

I think 'nah fam' might be his fingers going crazy over the keyboard as the poison started to filter into his blood stream and set up an uncontrollable trembling. Ed. 

27 minutes ago, MichaelBF said:

A sort of `Freddie Starr ate my hamster` moment I guess...in this case Matt obviously🤣 

1 hour ago, Cabin-boy said:

It's not their week for food related issues. Apparently the pizzas on Armorique smell like burning electrical cable!

Ed

yummy.......must be warming them up in the engine room

40 minutes ago, Paully said:

yummy.......must be warming them up in the engine room

Perhaps it was a Hawaiian pizza. If they'd cooked it at Aloha temperature it wouldn't have been burned. 

I detect a new theme emerging here! 😀 Ed. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

This Twitter reply amused me in relation to what we discussed earlier but in fact it's being used in an entirely different context.  

https://twitter.com/BrittanyFerries/status/1169675432368779272?s=20

Ed

If they have a word with the Chief Engineer first,they`ll be able to have it in Electric cable flavour or good old fashioned Lube oil

3 hours ago, Cabin-boy said:

In nautical language or down the 'hood? Ed. 

Could be Twitteresq for I was so hungry I could have eaten a scabby donkey....although looking at it I think thats what he did eat!!

Edited by Paully

26 minutes ago, Paully said:

scabby donkey

That's no way to refer to one of France's finest culinary products (and perhaps their greatest export success), lovingly machine-crafted in a dingy industrial estate on the dodgy side of Cherbourg and carefully stuffed into an environmentally-unfriendly plastic pouch. Revel in the aroma, taste the freshness, experience the sophistication and then, if you are unlucky, relive the experience three hours later. Ed. 

• Haha 1

On 04/09/2019 at 12:51, Ryan_H said:

There's a fair bit of rust on show on Bretagne there, and we've not reached Autumn yet...

I am glad someone else brought this up - because I was going to say the other day how PRISTINE, shiny and fresh I thought Armorique was still looking, because this time last year she had already started to rust. I imagine perhaps a better / more thorough job was done when she went into get her new livery earlier...

• Like 1

You can clearly see the different shades of white in that photo where the previous blue stripes were painted over. You could perhaps understand it looking that way if they'd had to do a 'quick fix' and had limited time, but not when she was sat doing nothing in Le Havre for months. I really hope she gets a full dry-docking before too long.

• Like 1