Sign in to follow this  
neilcvx

Armorique wasted space .

Not an entire voyage report as such but just a wee musing on Armorique .

The first point the former “chance planet” used I presume all summer by “Sensation Bretagne” to promote the lovely Breton region they have done this by putting up a wee filling station type flag and lining the wall with some ok pictures of the region, a waste of space imo.

Second point the scrubbers I know they are a must have but boy do they spoil the open deck rendering it tiny and the noise! I hadn’t noticed that it was so loud before.

Third point the “reading lounge” definitely not a waste of space as it was full 5 minutes after setting sail, why not expand it?

Fourth point the stage there was a great Scottish (obviously) singer but the stage is so small and the acoustics are terrible.

Just my opinions , was a good sailing had a great meal pigs cheeks in Armagnac ,cabin was good clean and comfy and a nice temperature, she’s still a good ship just could be improved.

ED0B4BD5-D22B-4F6E-8F1D-51BAD4A3887D.thumb.jpeg.aaf8542294ab69ead5752b4c71710ce4.jpeg3D4DBB4F-1CBD-4CCA-80F0-6C924474402B.thumb.jpeg.a8202d587bb72cd81d04c91caf95dcc0.jpeg

• Like 1