Sign in to follow this  
hf_uk

Kerry

Has anyone been on a Kerry voyage yet? I just wondered what the opinion was, or if there are any post-BF takeover pics!

6 minutes ago, hf_uk said:

Has anyone been on a Kerry voyage yet? I just wondered what the opinion was, or if there are any post-BF takeover pics!

A good question but a bit of a random one for this thread! 🤣

19 hours ago, Gareth said:

A good question but a bit of a random one for this thread! 🤣

Yes sorry it was meant to be a new thread under 'Vogayes' in Q & A. Not sure what happened there!

9 hours ago, hf_uk said:

Yes sorry it was meant to be a new thread under 'Vogayes' in Q & A. Not sure what happened there!

Sorted! 😀

Thanks Gareth. Yes I saw the other ones, but I was thinking about the interior actually....
Would be good to see what effort BF have gone to. I know she has an escalator! Interestingly, the only vessels which have escalators in the BF cruise fleet are all non-BF  and not very 'cruisy'. ;-)

7 hours ago, hf_uk said:

Thanks Gareth. Yes I saw the other ones, but I was thinking about the interior actually....
Would be good to see what effort BF have gone to. I know she has an escalator! Interestingly, the only vessels which have escalators in the BF cruise fleet are all non-BF  and not very 'cruisy'. 😉

I would geuss a couple of logos but not much point spending much on a charter vessel if it's in reasonable nick anyway.

3 hours ago, MichaelBF said:

I would geuss a couple of logos but not much point spending much on a charter vessel if it's in reasonable nick anyway.

I guess she is in a better state than Norman Voyager before she joined then?

Not much would have been done, a coat of paint, new livery, that's about it. Not a lot was done with Baie de Seine when she first arrived. Even now, there are still hints of Sirena Seaways showing.

8 hours ago, TonyMWeaver said:

Not much would have been done, a coat of paint, new livery, that's about it. Not a lot was done with Baie de Seine when she first arrived. Even now, there are still hints of Sirena Seaways showing.

That's fair enough, but I still hold BDS in a different league in my head to Etretat + Conemmara etc... she felt like didn't need much doing because she is just 'more ship' to start.

Etretat & Co deserved more of a spruce inside!

• Like 1