Parking on Normandie

53 minutes ago, Fine Whine said:

Ok point taken but I would still query that fact as they can only take a limited number of pets per crossing (as I found out myself a couple of weeks ago), and certainly not 261 which is the number of cabins on Honfleur. Dog friendly to me spells no carpet, only a vinyl floor....yuk!

I’m back to France again on Wednesday, I’ll try to get clarification on that one.

Chris

I thought that was a wind-up till I read Jonnos attachment!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ultimately Club Voyage is a discount scheme. It doesn't make you more important because you own additional properties or make you exempt from certain conditions.

What you said aren’t reductions in benefits they are a reduction in how strict it is to join, I wasn’t aware of an actual reduction in benefits, I think CV offers great value for money and at the end

Gourvennec expanded his remit because he was a businessman..He had ships built the like Bretagne, Barfleur and Normandie and he was the boss when they started the catchy slogan `Brittany Ferries The H

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, David Williams said:

Looking at next September, the Honfleur shows the following cabins:-

The pet friendly ones are shown separately with a different price.

image.png.4d90055a5344526155990f47515a0c1f.png

I agree, there's certainly a definite change to the floor covering although I think one is lino and the other is fake wooden strips (which they all seem to be doing now) and as you point out David, why would BF market them separately?

I wonder if BF have reviewed their internal spec' since the build delay as the link also highlights 6 berth family cabins. Shame there's no commodore's either.