Sign in to follow this  
spancophile

Santander Check - In

Has far as I know you can go through security at port gates,then go to check in kiosks and park up but there will be no staff until later that day.you may have a problem if you want to wander around santander because you have to have your cabin bar code card to go through the wicket gate what we have done in the past  is park up outside there is car park right out side so no problems at all.hope that helps

1 hour ago, Gareth said:

Don’t know exactly but it’s in the morning - sometime between 9am and 10am.  It’s a very useful facility.

Don't know for sure but I have parked up many times at the check in kiosks for a few hours before staff came.if it does open 9/10 am it a very long day and I don't think bf would want to pay there staff for doing nothing.why not e mail customer service and ask them for any info or approximate time staff open check in.

Just now, spancophile said:

Thanks for your inputs.I contacted Customer Support and their reply was' At the moment we have not been made aware of early check in at Santander for June 2020'.

Very helpful! 

In fairness, it's still quite far away to tell - it may well be the case that another ship will need to access the port, for example. 

Does anyone have any idea when the work is to begin on the port. Where the Pont berth is now will be for cruise ships and another linkspan opposite the library will be built after the quay is widened. Maybe BF don't want to commit to offering early check in as yet due to not knowing what volume of marshalling space will be available during the work?

Gallery5_Imagen_planta_Arup_LI.thumb.jpg.a5a7fdb2ce9ce7dffe5cbee8da438328.jpg