Dolly Parton has provided the clearest indication of how BF view their fleet bare with me on this one (tongue firmly in cheek) , Dolly recently joined Linkden and posted  a layout of photos of herself to suit every type of social media with the tag “get you a woman who can do it all” , BF have kindly joined in on the act.

(I will leave it up to you lot to judge)

• Haha 1

I would have picked the Pont if a man for Tinder - look at the size of my funnel...🤣

Or, as a woman, and as Dolly has two quite distinctive assets, Barfy or Mont...🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Khaines said:

I would have picked the Pont if a man for Tinder - look at the size of my funnel...🤣

Or, as a woman, and as Dolly has two quite distinctive assets, Barfy or Mont...🤣

The real question is which one is suitable for Grinder ?

To bring this discussion into the spirit of the forum - quick challenge.  Identify time of day and day of week for the “Facebook” photo.  My pitch is 3pm on a Friday. 😀

1 minute ago, neilcvx said:

The real challenge is guessing when the Linkedn  photo could be taken in real life.

Nearest year is probably the best anyone could do!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, neilcvx said:

The real question is which one is suitable for Grinder ?

Armorique - jack of all trades...😉

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gareth said:

And where does Pont L’Abbe fit in then? 🤣

With that funnel, it's not fitting anywhere.

On a vaguely related note... my favourite French themed one of these doing the rounds at the moment...

image.thumb.png.6b6f005c5b67ae3cdd16dc8b8dd4a23c.png

• Haha 4

The way most French people pronounce Facebook, it comes out as 'fessebook' which suggests a whole different type of social media fascination. Ed. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cabin-boy said:

The way most French people pronounce Facebook, it comes out as 'fessebook' which suggests a whole different type of social media fascination. Ed. 

After they have connected to the “wefee”

my favourite 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, neilcvx said:

Dolly Parton has provided the clearest indication of how BF view their fleet bare with me on this one (tongue firmly in cheek) , Dolly recently joined Linkden and posted  a layout of photos of herself to suit every type of social media with the tag “get you a woman who can do it all” , BF have kindly joined in on the act.

(I will leave it up to you lot to judge)

So to sum up:

Linkedin - a new candidate who looks good online, purports to have all the latest talents but turns up late at the office on the first day of work or not at all.

Facebook - someone who pretends to be your friend, claims to have much in common, promises to be at your side if ever you need it but is ultimately jealous of your superior looks and heads off in the opposite direction at the first opportunity. 

Instagram - someone who looks far better in low light conditions, whereas the cruel light of day reveals the ravages of time. 

Tinder - someone at their best in the summer months when the bulge between their legs is most noticeable. Can keep going for three hours but then needs an afternoon break to recover before being asked to perform again. Runs for cover if things get rough. 

Ed. 

• Like 1