jamie

Samsung galaxy tablet

Can anyone help me out?

how can I transfer photos, web browser and emails from one Samsung tablet to another?

give me a iPad or iPhone I’m happy as I’ve been using them for years!!!😀

3 hours ago, jamie said:

Can anyone help me out?

how can I transfer photos, web browser and emails from one Samsung tablet to another?

give me a iPad or iPhone I’m happy as I’ve been using them for years!!!😀

You can also download 'Smart Switch' from Google Play, make you you download the app on both devices.

Online cloud storage, same as all the others.  If you schedule backups of your device, it will save it to Samsung Cloud.  You'll need your Samsung account to use it.

You can set up your backups to other cloud storage, such as Google or Microsoft OneDrive. Makes everything you put there available across all your devices, platforms and operating systems. I have all my devices set up to save everything there as default. Means you can need a decent data limit if working from mobile devices, though most of the time I have wifi available one way or another.

Hope that helps?

By default no. Depends on the backup settings, but generally, backup means just what it says "save a backup copy to specified location".

On PCs it can be a bit more complicated as you can choose whether to make files available locally when offline, or only from the cloud storage.