• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t comment on crewing numbers as I don’t know them or what they are certified for at each capacity level. Seaway is about the maximum Larne can handle (she even overhangs slightly at Cairnryan

Are you sure it's not the Duke of York to the US prosecutor's office? Ed. 

Occasionally required to work with ABP for my job, never a hassle to have to down to the docks for a meeting in Hull. During my times around there though I have noticed that unloading/loading does tak

Posted Images

Hope this is true, if so they should easily have a few more years ahead of them. I'd imagine they'd suit an overnight route in the Mediterranean very well. 

Makes you wonder what they want to get shut of, GNV's biggest ships are permanently open to offers and I think Rhapsody is somewhere quite south on charter.

I see that Stena want £30 million for the 40 year old Stena Saga and Moby want £55 million for their Looney Tunes clad AKI and Wonder and if you find another spare £55 million down the back of the couch you can have the Moby/Tirrenia Sharden.

Suggestions on Facebook that this would be for route expansion, but also a denial from P&O that this is happening. Although I think that is often par for the course until a deal is confirmed. 

• 3 weeks later...

Pictures on facebook of the P & O ensign being painted over on the Pride of Bruges funnel, and also the logo on the side  Pride of York. Suggestion seems to be that they are med bound for GNV shortly, but not seen it confirmed by anyone official, although the posts do appear to be commented on by crew members who have mentioned they are destined for a new life in the med. Glad they appear to be getting some more use before the end of their days. 

• Like 1