3 hours ago, hoverport said:

Looks like the price of burgundy is coming back to Dover Calais, albeit in freight only 

What is the price of a good burgundy nowadays!!!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Occasionally required to work with ABP for my job, never a hassle to have to down to the docks for a meeting in Hull. During my times around there though I have noticed that unloading/loading does tak

Are you sure it's not the Duke of York to the US prosecutor's office? Ed. 

Ferry travel was better in the early 80s when the Tor sisters were the best UK ferries in terms of comfort and class by a mile. Very sad to see where we are now with P&O.

Posted Images

Pride of Bruges is just arriving in Naples now. These pictures captured from the Mount Vesuvius webcam. Some nice pics from a couple of Dutch crew that stayed for the delivery voyage of her passing through Gibraltar. Pride of York in shipyard now, there will be 3 ex P&O boats in Naples today with the ex Pride of Le Havre, also now with GNV as well. Screenshot_20210430-083710_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8e3a7b9530d694d6f5d32c964ef1e05d.jpg

Screenshot_20210430-083109_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pride of Burgundy has moved from the Fal to drydock in Falmouth.  Video available from King Harry ferry on Facebook.

• Thanks 2
44 minutes ago, Solo said:

Pride of Burgundy has moved from the Fal to drydock in Falmouth.  Video available from King Harry ferry on Facebook.

They should have time to go round with the vacuum cleaners before she re-opens PIP - St Malo in late June.

Posted (edited)

Pictures of her leaving the Fal on Cornwall Live  www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/gallery/cross-channel-ferry-bids-farewell-5379370?fbclid=IwA

Sorry the link doesn't appear to work, might have to type it in.

Edited by Solo